INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
It is the agreement of the company and the contractor in view of promises and mutual agreement by each other agree:
1. The contract is independent and it appreciates the lack of employer and employee relationships between the parties. This contract has more details compared to existing Revenue services or state forms.
2. The company and the contractor indicate about the independence of their relationship in this case.
3. The application to establish the relationship is not signed by the contractor.
4. Whether the contractor owns important investments in the facility that the business takes place, this should be different from the residence of the undersigned agent.
5. The contractor is totally independent of the company and his losses will not be the company’s losses.
6. It is the duty of the contractor to cater for business liability insurance, compensation for workers and maintenance of any businesses licenses linked with the business. the company will not be liable to cover the contractor or have the responsibility in case of any injuries that take place in the course of the contract. The contractor is bound by the contract to state any form that he requires in order to make the Agreement effective.
7. The contractor is required to work during the provided hours and the company will at no point take the contractor’s priorities or time and effort.
8. The contractor will have to state how he performs his services (1) Part-time?……………………… (2)Within a particular job ………………… (3) For an indefinite……………………..
9. The contractor shall receive the amount …………………………..
10. The contractor will set out the time, location, methods, manners and the order of work. The company is barred by law and the Agreement to change the terms or hold the contractor to a specific territory.
11. The company can at any time inspect the progress of the job. the contractor is expected to carry out the terms or hold the contractor to a specific territory.
12. The contractor shall be expected to repeat on defective works and to cover the costs associated with covering the redoing process. If the contractor fails to cover the charges, the company is expected to deduct the cost from the amount to pay the contractor.
13. The contractor should report only when necessary to the company,
14. The company is at will to train contractor and provide instructions or not. However, the company may advise the contractor about the best time to kick start and details of this job.
15. The contractor is bound to meet the minimum set time. however, the parties can extend the agreement for an additional time equivalent to the time set before. The details of when the job is due are ………………………
16. The company shall not cater for drawings and advances.
17. Unless the agreement is as a result of competitive bidding, the contractor may terminate work at any time without being liable to the company. The company may be able to terminate the work at any time without being liable to the company. The company may also terminate the work at any time without liability for the already-completed works
18. The company cannot keep taxes from the contractor, as the contractor is liable for the employees, social security and other applicable taxes.
19. The company is not liable to provide or reimburse for medical, business liabilities or employee compensation or any other compensation whatsoever. The contractor needs to ensure that the employees do not put on uniforms or special wear while working for the company unless in the cases where the local law requires so.
20. The company is not obliged to cater for rent, tools, equipment to the contractor except in instances outlined below. The contractor should buy all the items below. All the contractor can provide and maintain equipment, supplies, tools or any required items. The contractor is solely liable for damage, loss or misplacement of the company’s properties at the location of this job.
21. The contractor is bound to make available all the required materials for the week except ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
22. Both the contractor and the company are liable to pay their own tax on the provided materials. In case the contractor comes to the decision to terminate the contract preceding the purchase of tools or materials. The company will receive all the materials and compensate for the same. For used pieces of equipment and tools. The parties carry out a calculation of the current market value for the goods and the amount refunded to the contractor. The contractor is forbidden to remain with any tools or equipment that was purchased by the company following the termination of the agreement.
23. The contractor cannot have the keys to the company’s facilities.
24. In case the contractor is selling goods and services for the company :
a) What is the contractor selling ?…………………..
b) Description of a typical customer, if any …………………
c) The contractor is allowed to sell for competition
d) No leads of potential clients from the company
e) The contractor provides for transportation if there’s a need to travel
f) Contractor cannot invest in the company
g) It is the contractors decision on the extent required for investment in new pieces of equipment, facilities or materials.
h) The prices are negotiable and there are no set limits.
i) The company will approve all the contractor’s orders as it approves on credit.
j) The contractor will not be engaged on a full-time basis by the company.
k) Sales to individuals should be for direct use.
l) In case of controversy of a claim arising from activities relating to the agreement, the conflict may be settled through arbitration in line with the American Arbitration Association rules. The location for the arbitration should be set by the company.
25.this agreement and any of its attachment should be entirely exclusive between the contractor and the company. No party will sign the agreement without written permission. The parties cannot make any direct or implied representations, warranties, promises or guarantees. About the contracts, the masculine is inclusive of the feminine and the singular includes the plural.
ID NO…………………………………………… Phone……………………
Non Complete Agreement
This non-compete agreement is effective as of……………………between and by locksmith expert LLC, 10221 Back Boolerand, Saint Louis, Missouri 63132 and …………………….of ……………………,……………………,……………………….
The party asking for non-competition from the other party shall be referred to as “le” and the one that is agreeing not to compete is referred to as “independent contract” in this agreement.
The independent contractor may commence work for a competitor or start a business and achieve competitive advantage by simply exploiting information that is confidential regarding locksmith experts approach or the secrets. they can also acquire other sensitive information like business activities, customer list, future products, and the marketing plan.
Three years after the effect of the Agreement, the independent contractor is barred from indirectly or directly soliciting business from licenses, attempt to sell or offer similar products or service that are not made available for clients or customers of LE for a further period of 2 years after the effect of the agreement., the independent contractor cannot indirectly or directly induce, solicit or attempt induction on any employee or independent contractor who is currently working with LE in order for them to terminate their agreement with LE
Three years after the effect of the agreement, the independent contractor cannot indirectly or directly engage in any business that is in competition with LE. The covenant is applicable to the geographical area which includes the area within a 75-mile radius of St Louis, Mississipi
The independent contractor will receive compensation for this covenant that amounts to $ 100.00 payable in total on……………………
The independent contractor will be barred from at any time, directly or indirectly disclose, use for personal benefit, divulge any information that is owned by LE. The independent contractor is bound by the agreement to protect such information and deem it strictly confidential. the job for an independent contractor is to keep the information confidential for up to five years after rollover of the contract. 3 days after receiving the written request, the independent contractor is bound to return all records, documentation, notes and other items used or created by him.
This agreement entails the whole agreement of the parties, in regards to the subject matter of this Agreement. There exist no other conditions or promises in other agreements, whether oral or written.
The non-compete provision has attempted to be limited by the parties and it can only apply to the extent required in order to protect the legitimate property interests and businesses. In case any provision of this agreement is held as invalid or unenforceable for whatever the reason is, the remaining provision remains to be valid and enforceable. However, by limiting such provision, this makes it enforceable and valid.
If the independent contractor violates the agreement’s terms, irreplaceable harm that cannot be compensated by money will occur, LE is tasked with seeking relief in order to see the terms of the agreement is enforced. LE has the right to correct necessary disbursement and attorney’s fee incurred in the enforcement of the agreement.
8. Applicable law
This agreement shall be governed by the state laws of Mississippi
The agreement shall be signed by Orel Levi on behalf of locksmith 4 you and by…………………………………………on behalf of the contractor.
This agreement is effective as of the above-indicated date.
Locksmith 4 you
By: Orel Levi.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!