Hurricane Irma is one of the most long-lived hurricanes in the United States, Mexico, and Cuba recording category 4 and 5 intensity on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale in various regions (Willett, 2017). It occurred in 2017 affecting affected parts of Orlando to Florida. The outline below is an explanation of the geological events of Hurricane Irma in the sequence that they appeared.
• 31 August 2017: Hurricane Irma develops at the eastern Atlantic turning northwest later with its intensity estimated at 100 kilotons (kt) (Willett, 2017).
• 1 September 2017: Hurricane Irma registers an increase of intensity by 70 kt. The inner core of the cyclone is reported to be in a compact with hurricane-force winds extending to more than 15 nautical miles (n mi) from the center. At this point, Hurricane Irma is considered as a category 3 hurricane.
• 2 and 3 September 2017: Hurricane Irma exhibits a fluctuation of intensity between category 2 and 3 associated with eyewall replacement cycles and intrusion of dry air.
• 4 September 2013: Hurricane Irma turns west and south in response to a high-pressure system to its north a motion that causes a higher Sea Surface Temperatures (SST) in the cyclone. The hurricane also loses 2.5 degrees of its latitude. The hurricane further maintains an intensity of category 3, which makes it a deadly hurricane (Hoffman, 2018).
• 5 September 2017: The eye of Irma grows in size, becomes better defined, and the deep convection around the eye gains symmetry. The eye replacement cycle becomes complete and the hurricane heads towards the Leeward Islands. The hurricane erodes the western side of the mid-level ridges in the Leeward Islands.
• 6 September 2017: Hurricane Irma reaches an intensity of 255 kt recording a category 5 hurricane. The hurricane further makes landfall on Barbuda with maximum winds of 155 kt and a minimum pressure of 914 mb recorded (Hoffman, 2018).
• 7 September 2017: Hurricane Irma makes further landfalls on St. Martin and Virgin Gorda with its intensity maintained at 255 kt but considered as category 5 hurricane. Additionally, the winds of the hurricane double and Irma later moved from the Virgin Islands to north causing other damages in Peurto Rico and the Dominic Republic with the strongest winds to the north of the center.
• 8 September 2017: Hurricane Irma passes south of the Turks and Caicos Islands and makes another landfall in Inagua Island in the Bahamas. However, the intensity of the Irma reduces to category 4, winds estimated at 135 kt, and its minimum pressure recorded at 924 mb. Due to the building subtropical ridge, hurricane Irma later in the day moves left towards the northwest coast of Cuba.
• 8 September 2017: The inner core of Hurricane Irma becomes better organized and it records an intensity of category 5 hurricane (Willett, 2017).
• 9 September 2017: Hurricane Irma causes other landfalls near Cayo Romano, Cuba with estimated maximum winds of 145 kt. The hurricane continues to be tracked in Cuba throughout the day and its interaction with the lands causes it to weaken. At 1800 UTC, the intensity of Irma is recorder at category 2 hurricane and then turns northwest towards Florida.
• 10 September 2017: Hurricane Irma reaches the warm waters of the Florida Straits and reintensifies again. The intensity of Irma in the Florida waters is recorded as category 4 hurricane causing storms and landfall in Cudjoe at 1300 UTC. The maximum winds of 115 kt and a minimum pressure of 931 mb are recorded. At 1800 UTC, the convective pattern of Irma becomes ragged due to increased southwest vertical shear, which weakens the hurricane to category 3. Irma further makes another landfall near Marco Island at 1930 UTC with estimated maximum winds of 100 kt and a minimum pressure of 937 mb (Hoffman, 2018).
• 11 September 2017: Hurricane Irma further weakens due to the influences of land and strong wind shear and its intensity drops to category 2 hurricane. The category 2 Irma hurricane passes between Tampa and Orlando by 0600 UTC and its intensity further drops to category 1 hurricane.
• 12 September 2017: Hurricane Irma continues to weaken and dissipates over southeastern Missouri.
Hoffman, H. (2018). Hell on Paradise – a True Story: Hurricane Irma and St. Maarten. CreateSpace Independent Publishing.
Willett, E. (2017). Hurricane Irma. Abdo Publishing.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!